1. The promoter is: P&S Consulting Engineers Ltd (company no.5709651) whose registered office is at 31 Winckley Square, Preston, PR1 3JJ
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of P&S Consulting Engineers Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.pascoe-ltd.co.uk/10th-anniversary-competition.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 13th February 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: A valid entry to the competition shall comprise the completion of a correct first name, surname, company, role, and e-mail address entered into the correct fields on the entry page.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are as follows:
The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
14. The winners will be notified by email within 3 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winners and arrange a suitable delivery location. Delivery will require a signature by the winners. No responsibility will be accepted by the promoter for incorrect delivery and receipt.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and entry details (except contact details) in any publicity material.
19. The winner’s names will be published on the promoter’s website 3 days after closing date.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to any other party. The information provided will be used by the promoter to include the entrant on their mailing list. If the entrant does not wish to be included on the mailing list they should notify the promoter in writing at the registered office or by e-mailing email@example.com
21. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.